Sample brief: download here
The Potent Speaking Strategybook is like no other sourcebook ever made. It’s not about the evidence, although there’s plenty of that. It’s about the cohesive, unique, and easy to use strategies that will absolutely dominate the cases covered. Most sourcebooks end up being a bank of decent evidence, but you still have to figure out the strategy and rhetoric. Not only is the evidence carefully curated in the Strategybook, but it also supports powerful rhetoric that’s already planned out for you.
You have it in you to take down these cases, all it takes is the right approach. Get the best negative strategies available now.
– Abolish Plea Bargaining – NEG (Sample brief, click to download for free)
– Loser Pays Rule – NEG
– Record Custodial Interrogations – NEG
– SCOTUS Code of Ethics – NEG
– SCOTUS Term Limits – NEG
1. Each brief has a “rhetoric sheet”. It lays out what a sample 1NC and 2NC would look like, complete with intros, conclusions, transitions between evidence, and suggestions for which evidence to read where. You could literally walk in the round clueless about the case and read off the strategy if you wanted to.
2. No arbitrary evidence standards that reduce quality. Some sourcebooks have standards such as “we only quote top experts and no blogs”. But sometimes the best evidence comes from journalists or expert’s blogs. Others promise that every piece of evidence has an impact. In practice, the impacts end up sloppy because some evidence is self-explanatory.
3. Each brief includes cross-examination questions. These all tie in to arguments made in the brief, and some are truly killer questions.
4. Evidence is carefully cut to maintain author’s intent while keeping the read as short as possible. Most evidence in sourcebooks take too long to read.
5. Each brief attempts to take a new angle on the case, challenging the Affirmative team to think on their feet and giving you the advantage. Why use the same arguments as everyone else?
6. All briefs are in the Potent Speaking brief template. They’re CITE complaint, so if you have your own template you can easily customize the style to your tastes.
Affordable pricing options:
1. Buy each Strategy brief individually for $3
2. Buy together for $12